Call us now ! Send us an email Post Rd E Westport United States

Back to Top

Additional Products

Additional Personal Insurance Products

recreational vehicles

Collector Cars
Inexpensive coverage for vintage or collector cars over 25 years old that are not used as regular transportation, but maintained for show and Sunday drives.

Whether sail or motor, separate liability coverage is needed for most boats, as it's not included on the home or auto policies. Also, coverage for physical damage to hull and equipment.

Recreational Vehicles
Motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, golf carts and other vehicles need their own coverage for both liability and physical damage.

Flood Insurance

By now, most people are aware that flood is not covered on their home policy, although at the time of Hurricane Katrina on the Gulf Coast, this came as a surprise to many. It’s easy to check your flood zone: give us a call and we'll let you know! Whether in a flood zone or not, you would do well to at least consider the coverage. Water can be a devastating force.

Other Products to Consider …

Travel Insurance
Some high net worth insurance companies offer an annual travel insurance policy that covers the whole family at a low price. Also, there is a terrific website that offers coverage on a per trip basis.

Builder’s Risk Insurance
When adding onto your home, it’s important that you let your insurance company know. Sometimes, a company will allow the home policy to stay in force and add a construction surcharge and coverage enhancement. Other times, it is necessary to carry an actual builder’s risk policy until the work is completed.

Domestic Workers’ Compensation
There is limited coverage for workers in your home, such as nannies, housekeepers, and home health aides. In Connecticut, domestic workers that work more than 26 hours a week require workers’ compensation, as they are subject to the workers’ compensation act and all its benefits.

IIABAA Best Practices Agency
Trusted Choice
Professional Insurance Agents